Sunday, March 24, 2013

ALLAH REPLYS WHEN WE RECITE SURAH FATIHA

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:

"A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Qur'an (Surah Fatiha) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete."

Someone asked Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (listening to him reciting al-Fatihah)
He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet ( صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) say:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: 'I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.

When the servant says: الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ
"Praise be to ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds.",
Allah Ta'ala says:
'My servant has praised Me.'

And when he says: الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
"The Merciful, the Compassionate."
Allah Ta'ala says: 'My servant has adorned Me,'

and when he says: مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
"Master of the Day of Judgement."
Allah says: 'My servant has glorified Me' - and on one occasion He said: 'My servant has submitted to My power.'

And when he says: إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
"It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help."
He (Allah) says: 'This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.'

And when he says: اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
"Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favors, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray."

He (Allah Ta'ala) says: 'This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.'"
[Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)]


Listen the beautiful racitation of Surah Al-Fatiha by Saad Al-Quraishi from here.
By Inspiring Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment